Your guide to building a thriving business on Wayfair.
Here’s the lowdown on how to start selling on Wayfair and turn your business into a powerhouse.
Start with the essentials: inventory and fulfillment.
Get started fast with our how-to guide.
Your Wayfair onboarding checklist:
Start here to set up your business and get ready for your first orders.
Learn about our order and inventory data-integration options.
Learn how to ship fast and optimize fulfillment.
How we deliver a polished shopping experience:
Wayfair’s product detail and content standards transform an open market into a streamlined experience that keeps shoppers coming back.
*May not apply to nationally recognized brands or products.
Partner Home will help you grow.
Our partner platform has everything you need to manage the day to day, get help, and build a thriving business.
- Manage your product catalog.
- Update inventory.
- Ship and fulfill orders.
- Get paid.
- Track your performance with dashboards and downloadable reports.
- Find personalized growth opportunities and access new Wayfair services.
- Use our self-serve Help Center.
- Access Wayfair Academy trainings and e-learning.
- Find your Wayfair support team contacts.
Insights to boost your business:
We’ve outfitted Partner Home with plenty of ways for you to dig into your performance and chart a path to growth.
Let’s get your business growing on the best platform for the home.
Already a supplier? Log in.
Frequently asked questions:
- Net 60 payment via credit card or ACH – this means you are paid within 60 days of the invoicing date.
- Quick Pay (2% 30 net 60 via credit card or ACH) – this means you can be paid within 30 days of the invoicing date. Any payments made within 30 days are subject to a 2% fee for “quick payment.”