Your guide to building a thriving business on Wayfair.
Here’s the lowdown on how to start on Wayfair and turn your business into a powerhouse.
Start with the essentials: inventory and fulfillment.
Get started with our how-to guide.
*We now offer Wayfair-Managed Returns.
Eligible partners can opt in for Wayfair to manage returns on your behalf. Learn more
Your Wayfair onboarding checklist:
Before you get started, here’s what you’ll need to set up your business and get ready for your first orders.
Learn about our order and inventory data-integration options.
Learn how to ship fast and optimize fulfillment.
You’ll use Partner Home to manage your catalog, orders, and more. Create an account for yourself and anyone on your team who will work with Wayfair.
How we deliver a polished shopping experience:
Wayfair’s product detail and content standards create a streamlined experience that keeps shoppers coming back.
*May not apply to nationally recognized brands or products.
Partner Home will help you grow.
Our partner platform has everything you need to manage the day to day, get help, and build a thriving business.
- Manage your team members & their responsibilities so that Wayfair can best communicate with your team.
- Manage your product catalog.
- Update inventory.
- Ship and fulfill orders.
- Get paid.
- Track your performance with dashboards and downloadable reports.
- Find personalized growth opportunities and access new Wayfair services.
- Use our self-serve Help Center.
- Access Wayfair Academy videos and live training webinars.
- Find your Wayfair support team contacts.
Insights to boost your business:
We’ve outfitted Partner Home with plenty of ways for you to dig into your performance and chart a path to growth.
Let’s get your business growing on the best platform for the home.
Already a supplier? Log in.
Frequently asked questions:
Any insurance broker can produce a certificate of insurance once a policy is bound. If you are unsure who to use for an insurance broker, look for the local offices for Marsh, Aon, and Willis Towers Watson as they are the largest international brokers in the world.
- Net 60 payment via credit card or ACH – this means you are paid within 60 days of the invoicing date.
- Quick Pay (2% 30 net 60 via credit card or ACH) – this means you can be paid within 30 days of the invoicing date. Any payments made within 30 days are subject to a 2% fee for “quick payment.”